Get savvy about teaching: know what you’re in for and how to deal with it.
Direct and humorous advice for everything outside the classroom.
- How to Get the Most from Observations, Learning Walks, and Book Scrutinies
- The Don’ts of the School Email System
- How to Get Promoted and Other Things to Consider
- How and When to Say No and Yes
- The Dos and Don’ts of Meetings
- How to Get Parents on Your Side
- Guidance for Trainee Teachers
- Ensuring a Life-Work Balance
- Bullying: the Problem and the Solution
- How to Get the Teaching Job You Want
- Maintaining Good Relationships
- Why It’s All Worth It